Welcome to St. James Feel Good Food. The food tastes yummy and lets you feel good for lots of reasons including:
- Fresh, local ingredients
- Fair trade tea, coffee and other products whenever possible
- Safe, friendly environment
- No Tax, No Tip, Registered Charity of St. James United Church
- All profits serve the community including:
- 65 years of scouting
- Food Bank serving 2,000 children & adults each month
- Natural Wellness and Reiki Centre
- Award-winning Choral Music
- 40 Solar panels on our roof and environmental consciousness.
- Core Values of Inclusivity, Compassion, Integrity and Respect.
KIDS PARTIES: Birthdays and Other Celebrations
- 2 Hours Every Saturday: 12:45 – 2:45 p.m. or 3:15 – 5:15 p.m.
- Custom-made parties to fit your needs and budget.
- Minimum 10 to maximum 30 children.
- Base Cost: $15 per child includes food, hall/gym, tables and chairs. Bonus: free use of sports equipment.
- Bonus: free coffee, tea and cookie for adults accompanying children and plenty of parking.
- For more details click here
COOKING CAMPS FOR KIDS:
- Stay tuned for full-day March Break Camp March 12-16, 2018 details coming soon.
- July and August full-day camp Monday to Friday
POP-UP BAKE SHOP:
- 2nd and 4th Saturday monthly from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Imagine fresh, preservative-free, sweet and healthy goodies:
- chocolate brownies
- lemon squares
- fruit tarts and pies
- banana loaves
- zucchini loaves
- savoury meat and vegetarian pies in a seasonal cream sauce
Arrive early for the best selection, pre-order or make special requests.
COOKING CLASSES & DEMOS FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN
- Starting in January 2018
- Learn Vegetarian, Italian, Gluten-free, Heart-healthy cooking
- Discover how to bring out the flavour in food, and blend spices.
- Receive recipes.
- Special Kids Cooking Class in preparation for Mother’s Day
and Father’s Day
Stay tuned for details posted soon.
- 1st Thursday monthly at 12:30 p.m. October to June.
- Hot lunch is served complete with rolls, entrée, dessert, tea and coffee for $6.00
- A half hour program follows lunch.
Pre-register: Call Marty Linton 416-654-1907 to advise if you are coming and to arrange a ride if necessary.
- 3rd Sunday monthly at 11:45 a.m. September to June.
A delicious, homemade, 3-course meal by donation.
- Special events
- Memorial Receptions
- Seasonal Community Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Your input and suggestions are welcome. Please let us know how we can serve you.