Welcome to St. James Feel Good Food. The food tastes yummy and lets you feel good for lots of reasons including:
- Fresh, local ingredients
- Fair trade tea, coffee and other products whenever possible
- Safe, friendly environment
- No Tax, No Tip, Registered Charity of St. James United Church
- All profits serve the community including:
- 65 years of scouting
- Food Bank serving 2,000 children & adults each month
- Natural Wellness and Reiki Centre
- Award-winning Choral Music
- 40 Solar panels on our roof and environmental consciousness.
- Core Values of Inclusivity, Compassion, Integrity and Respect.
KIDS PARTIES: Birthdays and Other Celebrations
- 2 Hours Every Saturday: 12:45 – 2:45 p.m. or 3:15 – 5:15 p.m.
- Custom-made parties to fit your needs and budget.
- Minimum 10 to maximum 30 children.
- Base Cost: $15 per child includes food, hall/gym, tables and chairs. Bonus: free use of sports equipment.
- Bonus: free coffee, tea and cookie for adults accompanying children and plenty of parking.
- For more details click here
CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES & FAMILY GATHERINGS
- Plan your meal with our chefs Julia & Pete
- Your place or at the church
COOKING CAMPS FOR KIDS:
- Stay tuned for full-day March Break Camp March 12-16, 2018 details coming soon.
- July and August full-day camp Monday to Friday
COOKING CLASSES & DEMOS FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN
- Starting in January 2018
- Learn Vegetarian, Italian, Gluten-free, Heart-healthy cooking
- Discover how to bring out the flavour in food, and blend spices.
- Receive recipes.
- Special Kids Cooking Class in preparation for Mother’s Day
and Father’s Day
Click here for details on the latest cooking class being offered for adults
Click here for details on the latest cooking class being offered for kids
SUNDAY LUNCH Buffet:
- 3rd Sunday monthly at 11:45 a.m. September to June.
A delicious, homemade, 3-course meal by donation.
- Special events
- Memorial Receptions
- Seasonal Community Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Your input and suggestions are welcome. Please let us know how we can serve you.